Wednesday, February 04, 2009

|

Hypocrisy part deux

As a general rule, I don't like politics and I don't discuss politics. When I do discuss politics, it's because there's something there that really irks me.

Case in point, the current shennanigans in Perak.

I know the margin of victory in Perak is extremely small and that every seat counts. So it is no surprise that Pakatan Rakyat (PR) is trying its hardest to hold onto every seat that it has. That's not what irks me.

What irks me is the amount of calls for foul that has been going through the blogosphere. So it was alright for PR to try to induce people over to PR but it's not alright for Barisan to do the same?

What kind of crap bullshit logic is this? How does this make PR any different to Barisan? Are you people not saying that it's alright to have different rules so long as they suit you?

All these chants for democracy and such is crap. Until you realise that there can only be one set of rules for all, the country's politics will never mature. So don't give me this bullshit about how PR is good for the country blah blah blah - you're just trying to justify Barisan Alternatif in there.

And people ask me why I don't exercise my constitutional rights to vote........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home